2017-11-03

It's your Happy Day card. Heffy Doodle


Hello, friends! 
Today I am on the Heffy Doodle blog to share my first post as a  design team member.  
And I'm so excited to share the card I made for today. I love cute critters and I couldn’t resist making a Birthday card with our Happy Snappy Crocs stamp set.

I started working on my card by stamping, coloring and cut out a crocodile, a bow tie, a tray, a bottle, a glass and a cupcake. I colored images using Zig markers. After my coloring was done, I added some details with my white gel pen. 


To create the inside background panel I decided to use two colors of distress inks – Ripe Persimmon and Spiced Marmalade. I find it super easy to blend Distress inks and sprinkling it with some water makes it even more beautiful. And to add more ‘shining’ to my card, I used the sun rays stencil on the background. And the background was finished.

I die-cut a hexagon out and foam mounted this panel onto my colored panel. Next, I foam mounted my images and also stamped a sentiment – “It's your Happy Day”. Lastly, I embellished this project using Nuvo Crystal Drops. This finished up the card!


Thank you so much for joining me! See you next time.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий